Rehabilitation at Phoenixville
Rehabilitation at Phoenixville offers patient-focused care with an experienced multi-disciplinary team including:
- Board-certified physiatrists trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Specially trained rehabilitation nurses who provide rehabilitation care and management of medical conditions.
- Physical therapists who work with patients to improve strength, endurance, balance and help mastery of activities such as standing, walking, use of mobility devices.
- Occupational therapists who work with patients on their ability to perform everyday tasks and other functions needed to return to the normal community life.
- Speech-language pathologists who assist in areas of communication including speech, language, voice, cognitive and swallowing disorders.
- Social workers/discharge planners who assist with the emotional adjustments to lifestyle changes due to illness or injury while providing education and information about community resources and services available at discharge.
- Clinical psychologists and dietitians are also available to address patient needs.