Learn more about the Regional Rehab Center:
- Admission Criteria & Process
- Our Rehab Team
For more information, call:
Phoenixville Hospital’s rehabilitation services are designed to help patients through the process of recovering from injury or illness. Our goal is to help people regain their independence and improve their lives.
The Regional Rehab Center is a 14-bed unit staffed by experienced, caring rehabilitative professionals. The center features large, bright private rooms, a rehab gym with ADL suite and exercise equipment all designed to help patients who have suffered any loss of function.
Patients receive one-on-one care and personalized treatment plans that can be focused on any combination of the following:
- Activities of daily living (feeding, bathing, dressing)
- Community reintegration skills
- Continence (control of bowel and/or bladder)
- Home modification recommendations for self-discharge
- Language skills (ability to speak and understand)
- Mobility (walking, wheelchair mobility, stair climbing)
- Pain management (control of pain to enable optimal function)
- Thinking skills (attention, memory, problem solving)
- Visual skills (perception, hand-eye coordination, visual attention)
The Regional Rehab Center at Phoenixville Hospital offers patient-focused care with an experienced multi-disciplinary team...
READ FURTHER DETAILS