Phoenixville Hospital offers complete care of arterial and venous vascular disease. We provide monitoring for appropriate care and prevention of complications.
Treatment may include traditional surgery, endovascular catheter based therapy or a combination of both.
Common arterial disease conditions:
- Aorta - atherosclerosis and aneurysm
- PVD treatment - claudication and critical ischemia
- Carotid disease for stroke prevention
Common venous disease conditions:
- Varicose, telangiectasis (spider veins)
- Ulcer evaluation
- Chronic swelling
- Chronic and Acute DVT
- Chronic complication from prior DVT
- Pulmonary embolism (acute hospital management)
- IVC filter management (placement and retrieval)