Breast Care Navigator
If you're diagnosed with breast cancer, our Breast Care Navigator is here to help you through this difficult time and can be a valuable resource for you and your family, providing support, comfort, education and advice.
The Breast Care Navigator provides:
- Access to information, publications, books and videos on a variety of topics related to beast health and breast cancer.
- Answers to questions and clarifications of your treatment plan.
- Assistance with communicating your needs and concerns to your health care team and family.
- Assistance with scheduling follow-up services and specialist appointments
- In-depth, personal guidance from an experienced and caring medical professional specializing in breast health.
- Practical information about image recovery during and after treatment.
- Referrals to, and information about, hospital-based and community support groups and services (The Phoenixville Hospital Breast Cancer Support Group meets the 4th Tuesday of every month).
Contact: (610) 983-1989