It's nice to see you
We're glad to have you.
Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits–on both sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
Visitors other than siblings must be 14 years of age or older.
General Visiting Hours
11:00 am - 8:00 p.m.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
ICU Visitation is limited to immediate family or significant others.
Banded support person wearing the matching band can visit at any time and may stay overnight
Relatives and friends 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Grandparents 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Siblings 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- You can have a maximum of two visitors at any one time.
- Children under the age of 14 require special permission by patient's nurse to visit patient rooms.
Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause
- If you've got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Phoenixville Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don't bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor gives permission.