Notice of Program Accessibility for Phoenixville Hospital
Phoenixville Hospital and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and usable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments.
Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into first floor level with elevator access to all other floors.
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms and patient wards.
- A full range of auxiliary and communication aids are available to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids. Some of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunication device (TTY/TDD), for use by persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired.
- Active listening devices that provide 1:1 amplification.
- Television closed captioning
- Writing materials; computers; flashcards; alphabet boards; and other communication boards
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let the receptionist or your nurse know.