Phoenixville Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center in Limerick Reopens
The Phoenixville Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center in Limerick will re-open on Monday, May 18th in a limited capacity. The health and safety of patients and staff is our top priority, and we have put stringent measures in place at all Tower Health facilities for a safe and clean environment.
We have reconfigured both the surgery center and patient processes with safety in mind, and we're delivering health services with these new measures in place:
- Check-in from Your Car - we've eliminated our waiting room with new patient front-door check-in procedures and patient escorts into our surgery center.
- Reduced schedule - our surgery schedule has been cut in half to allow for more cleaning time between cases and to encourage social distancing in the recovery area.
- Universal Screening - We are screening all patients and team members at the point of entry.
- Clean Office Environment - Our team members are masked, with strict procedures in place to disinfect and sanitize all high-touch areas. Masks are required for all patients.
- Reduced visitation - We have instituted a no-visitation policy in our surgery center. At the time of check-in, we require a family member/friend phone number for post-op updates and discharge instructions.
Please note that we will continue to follow the guidance of state and county health officials. The COVID-19 situation remains fluid and subject to change. We will revise our policies and practices as needed to ensure safety for patients and staff.
We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and in good health. If you have any questions, please call us at 610-495-2600.